CHRIS & ANNIE

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update

The Chair I was sitting in and was pinned on under the tractor
" You find out who your friends are"
The Kidnapping
Walking for the first time after the accident
More visitors, "you'll find out who your friends are"

Well I am now home from my hospital stay. Its hard to say much better. Thank you so so much for all the prayers and for everyone who came to see me, especially my friends who drove all the way up from Southern Utah and of course the ones who dropped everything Thursday night to come be with me.
Thanks to my family who have been so awesome.
I know there are so many people who called to see how I was holding up and if you talked to me and I don't remember it, I'm sorry, don't feel bad because I don't remember anything really about being in the hospital.
Anyway, I will keep everybody updated on whats going on. As for now, I'm just trying to get my legs working again.
When I was at the hospital Cortney, Tara, Katie and Cortney came and spent a lot of time with me. Cortney C took a lot of pictures. At one point they even kidnapped me and since I was so out of it they were able to snap some pictures of me and them. Notice I'm asleep in almost everyone of them.




3 comments:

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Hi Annie!
I saw your blog address & decided to check it out! I hope that you're doing okay and that everything is alright. I'm thinking about ya!

Andrea

Ashley Jackson said...

Hi Annie this is Shaye and Ashley Jackson. We really hope that you are feeling better. I saw your blog on someone else's blog and thought we'd add you as friends. We saw you on the news and couldn't believe what happened but are so grateful that you are ok. You are in our prayers, if there is anything we could do to help you we would love to. We're thinking of you:)

James and Michelle said...

Hello my love! Call me, I want to find out how the recovery is going. I lost your number somewhere. I love you!

Love,
Michelle