On the 20th we had Mickie's Memorial at Three Lakes. It went so well and we all believe that it is exactly how Mickie would have wanted it. Here are some pictures of the memorial. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that I told my Uncle Rob not to use the fire wood we had cut and placed for the Memorial and he agreed he wouldn't use it. Well, he did and replaced it with basically a bunch of broken branches in stead of logs.... After everything that happened with him and the memorial I would have thought for sure he would honor his word and not touch our wood that we chopped. The least he could have done is replace it with actual logs like we had and not broken down tree branches. Oh well, the memorial went perfect.
CHRIS & ANNIE
Friday, September 26, 2008
Mickie's Memorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like things turned out pretty perfect, I am so glad! I hope Rob can figure it out one day but oh well I guess its best not to think about it at all, right. I look forward to seeing you and hearing all about it.
Post a Comment