CHRIS & ANNIE

Monday, August 25, 2008

To all my friends

Lately I have been putting together a scrapbook full of memories of Mickie. It has been much more difficult than I ever thought. It has made me really think about how blessed we are to have known Mickie, and for those of us who had the chance to spend a lot of time with her we are really really blessed. She was such an amazing person. Mickie, you may be gone but you will never be forgotten. I will see you soon bud.

I just want all my friends to know that I love you and feel blessed to know you. You all bring so much laughter, fun, and joy to my life. Thank you for your friendship and just being you.


Cortney, Katie, Me, Cortney, Kelli, Amber

Chris, me, Cortney, Steven, Cortney, Mickie, Tara, and Katie

Me, Russell, Steve, Kevin, and Joe

Kevin, Steve, Me, Russell, and Joe

Tara, Cortney, Katie

Tara, Cortney, Katie, Mickie

Tara and I

Katie, me, Cortney, Cortney, Kelli, Amber

Kelli, Amber, Cortney, Katie, Me, Cortney, and Tara

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Fun pics annabelle! I didn't know you were updating this now so I will start payin attention