
On July 21, 2008 one of my very best friends in this whole world was killed in a car accident. Mickie was one of the most amazing people I had ever been so blessed enough to be around. She was so full of life and dreamed of doing so many great things in her life. Mickie had such a sweet spirit and cared for every living thing on this earth. She loved to be outside traveling and exploring all that this earth had to offer. Mickie was the only friend I can honestly say I told every thing too. Every dream, concern, fear, or complaint, Mickie knew I had because I felt like I could tell her anything and she would never judge you or think less of you.
Chris and I feel blessed and honored to have spent her last night here on earth with her. She stayed at our condo in Ogden with us Sunday night. She was so happy and all smiles that night. We ate chips and salsa (her favorite snack) and plotted to play a prank on the rest of our friends on our upcoming trip to Three Lakes. Matt, her husband, was right by her side laughing and just holding her. They were so happy and in love and it was so awesome to be around them.
I miss Mickie so much and it has been the hardest thing in my life to lose such a close friend. I know that she is with our Heavenly Father and watching over all of us right now. I know that she is always going to be there in spirit. I look forward to that day that we will be reunited with her again. Until then, she will always be in my heart and on my mind. I love you Mickie, I'll see you soon.
Mckensey Neil Demke
July 12, 1988 - July 21, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment