CHRIS & ANNIE

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ouch!

So yesterday Chris had a little accident. He was playing with a huge garage spring thinking about how he was going to build this human sling shot at Three Lakes with them
(which we really do plan on doing) and WAM! The spring sprung back and sliced his hand open. He wasn't too lucky either it cut him right between his thumb and forefinger. That peice of skin that connects them together. He especially wasn't so lucky because the spring was metal! So he had to get three stiches and a tetnus shot! OUCH!



I couldn't help but post some pictures of it since it is such a rare occasion that he is in the doctors chair and I'm not! Speaking of which, I had surgery on the 5th to remove lesions and endometriosis. The surgery took longer than expected and hour and twenty minutes longer but it went well. I have pictures of my surgery but I decided not to post them. You can see all the endometriosis and lesions and its not so pretty.

No comments: