Yesterday I received a call from Foxnews the National Company. They wanted to interview me. So this morning they sent a limo to pick me up and took me to a studio downtown Salt Lake. It was crazy. A makeup lady came in and just started going at it. They hooked up a mic to my shirt and a mic in my ear. I had to stare at the camera the whole time. It was pretty wierd. It was fun to do though. It takes everything out of me to get up and do things like that but it helps turn something so terrible for me into something a little fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5jyTxJMP2I
This is the FOXNEWS one. Once I get a better video I will post it up here.
CHRIS & ANNIE
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie, We saw your interview you did great! I did make a comment about all the make up now it all makes sense! Hope your feeling a little better, Let us know if there is anything we can do! Our blog is brownandboogie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment