CHRIS & ANNIE

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lovesac

The people from Lovesac have been absolutely awesome. When I was in the hospital they sent me a dozen red roses. They are also going to furnish our new living room with all Lovesac furniture. Shawn has been so great. I just wanted to give them a shout out and tell them how much it has meant to me. This accident has been so hard to deal with, with the multiple injuries and worse reliving the accident in my dreams. I appreciate Lovesac's concern and willingness to help me out.

Check out their website:
Lovesac.com

Last Friday Lovesac came out and we did the shoot for news video release. (I probably didn't get that term right). Anyway, it was great to work with Brad and Nick. They did a great job. The rough draft of the shoot is posted on Youtube. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8-rQYCHPo

No comments: